Which days can you make it for class outing? :D

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well Wishes

Hi all,

If you noticed, this is the 1st time that i'm actually posting at the class blog. however, i hav occasionally pay the blog visits, so don't think that i slacked.... well, actually i did slacked, considering the fact that i'm going back to my old days again... it's getting more tiring now, or stressful, but for some of you maybe not, coz i knew that a number of you, unlike me, are able to plan and use your time wisely and correctly. I am indeed impressed by a lot of you, i feel honoured to be a mentor rep, or even juz a classmate of you guys.

term 3 is ending, and i've already exhausted myself with the ongoing stuffs and emotions..
However, i enjoy talking to u all, so i spared a little bit of time to blog =D
hope every1 is well and healthy, juz like bx said, pls take care of yourselves.
i wish i could be back on track by the start of term 4. Note at WISH, so it may or may not happen, depending on how hard, actually not hard, erm... how efficient i work. ya, and i hope every1 will do their best for the last term of the year and give mr ho his 3.5 requirement (rmb this? he's gonna treat us at some restaurant if each and every one of us scored above 3.5). so, jyjy to y'all! OMG, I juz realised that the exam timetable is published!!! O.O **faint**

you guys are awesome classmates, i've enjoyed the past 3 terms with you ppl. and let's work together, improve together and do our best together for the last part of this (awesome?) year. and smile ppl! Btw, today is ms mak's last day at NUSHS. Do you guys rmb that she owed us a treat for our astonishing effort (yes im ego) put in for the Newater video? Haha, i asked her to pay back her treat to us after 3 years (with interests), that is when she graduates from her degree and returns to NUSHS. She promised me, and I promised her i'll keep her updated of events going on in year 3. (HAHA, that'll be more interests for me, hehe) haha, jkjk la. Actually she wanted to treat us sometime soon, but I think putting it at 3 years later will be more meaningful, and btw, like this she can rmb us for all the time she's studying in beijing. (haha, make her feel guilty for owing ppl stuffs. yes im wicked if you didn noe)

So ya, just know that 3 years in the future we'll be having a class gathering. I promise. i may forget la... so pls remind me if you can. =)
For the time being, let's wish her all the best for her future life and career.
Actually after the photo montage shown today I wanted Justin, who was at the back stage, to dedicate a special message to ms mak, to tell her that the year 3 loves her. Haiz, due to time overrun, the apeal failed. But I think ms mak noes that already, so it's ok la. And yay, I didn cry in front of her today, I promised myself not to. See, preparation is crucial. The other day at the auditorium, I cried coz i wasn prepared for she was gonna say to us.

Aiya, i think i write long enough alrdy... im becoming more naggy, w8, i've always been naggy... i should stop, right NOW. haha, jy everyone! wa, I'm so 三八 la, this is the 38th post. Yay i rock!

Love,
CG

1 comment:

  1. Jiayous CG!!!
    I know ya can do it =)
    All the best~~~ XD

    (I'll TRY to remind ya, since ya asked for it)
    hahas, thx for ur help thus far! :D
    In fact, everyone's help! ^^
    Thank you very much!

    AP

    ReplyDelete