Which days can you make it for class outing? :D

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Class Outing(:

Hihi Everyone, to increase traffic to this blog, everything related to class outing shall be posted here:D

Anyway, Mr Ho gave me some info on what the schedule will be like after exams, and it looks like the best three dates are 9th Nov, 10th Nov, 11th Nov.

9th and 10th Nov can be full days since they are marking days, but we can also make it a half day if you prefer half days(:
11th Nov is a script checking day and we end at 2pm.

On the poll up there, (scroll UPUP) ticks the dates you can make it for class outing. You are allowed to choose more than one choice as long as you can make it. If you can't make it for any, msn me or email me or tell me in person but you MUST tell me okay. Unless you can't make it for any, I disallow you from complaining about my choice of dates(:

Oh, by the way, if you don't vote and you don't tell me that you can't make it, it's your loss since that means you won't have a say on the class outing dates. And you'll be expected to turn up or I'll go bitchy on you:D

Yup, that's about it(: Good luck and Jia Yous for your exams everyone! Let's survive through just 3 more weeks and then we'll all be FREE, yeah?

Loves, JIII(:

No comments:

Post a Comment